This statement sets out the principles governing Bueno Tax Lawyers’ use of personal information that we may obtain about you, to understand how Bueno Tax Lawyers collects, uses, and otherwise processes your personal information as well as the rights that you have in relation to our processing of that information. “Personal Information” means information that enables us to identify and or recognize you.
Bueno Tax Lawyers is the data controller in relation to any personal information that Bueno Tax Lawyers processes about you and is responsible for ensuring that such processing complies with applicable data protection laws, including the Brazilian General Data Protection Act (the “LGPD”).
You are not required to provide any personal information on the public areas of our website. You may choose to do so by completing certain application forms and/or apply for a position with us. Should you opt to do so, we may keep a record of such information you provided us.
We may use your personal information for the following purposes and, for each purpose, based on the following legal grounds:
- Provision of legal services, i.e., as required for us to perform our contract with you;
- Administration of client and vendor relationships;
- Addressing client inquiries/feedback;
- Sending marketing messages and inviting you to events;
- Keeping our website and IT systems and processes safe;
- Complying with legal or regulatory inquiries/requests;
We may share your personal information with:
- Professional agents to provide you with local legal services and to administer our relationship with you;
- Vendors that will process your personal information on our behalf and under our written instructions;
- Any law enforcement, regulatory, or government agency.
Essential Cookies: these are essential in order to enable you to move around the site and use its features.
Performance and Analytics Cookies: We may use and/or retain a third party to use analytics tools that may help us understanding how our visitors engage with our website. Analytics collects information anonymously and it reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. Analytics uses its own set of cookies to track visitor interactions.
Functionality Cookies: They remember the choices you make, such as language options or your current region. These cookies help to make your visit more personal and automatically expire when you close your browser.
You can block or disable cookies on your device at any time by indicating this in the preferences or options menus in your browser. You can also delete the cookies that are stored on your device. However, blocking, disabling, or deleting cookies may limit your ability to view all the pages of our site.